Thursday, March 6, 2014

Time to say Goodbye

Time to say Goodbye

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna cry,
I don't wanna say goodbye

Now the time has come, my bags are packed,
I am ready to go but wanna soon come back

No, am not excited but am also not sad,
I don't know how I am feeling, whether it’s for the good or bad

He says, thanks for your sacrifice,
I say, my happiness is in your eyes,
It’s our dream come true and I wanna be with him,
But million other things are making my joy dim

Dad's concerns and mom's shaky voice,
Makes me rethink whether it was the right choice,
Am lucky to have two moms, dads and sis,
So I know everything in double I'll miss

My nephew says, "I'll have a moustache when you next see me!"
Yes, he’ll grow up and how matured he’ll be,
Bro says it’s more difficult than the farewell at your wedding,
Trust me this time it’s mixed with a very strange feeling

My friends who are more like a family,
No idea without them how my life would be

Never ending chat, anytime tea,
Long drive and midnight party,
Taking out time when you were crazy busy,
Never leaving me lonely even when I wanted to be!
Bunking office for a wonderful movie,
The last day’s team blue t-shirt you guys wore for me,
My happiness in annoying you and your smile for me,
You'll be remembered wherever I be

I am strong, I am optimistic,
I know there’s a lot more happiness waiting for me,

But still…

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna cry,
I don't wanna say goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment