Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ping Friend!

Ping Friend!

My day doesn't begin with the coffee, 
It begins with a ping!

There’s my friend, wishing me good morning 
She doesn't stop even after I reply, “Am still sleeping!”

Soon we get into the girly gossip,
And I get out of my bed giggling

While sipping my favorite coffee I again get a ping,
My best friend pings me, “am missing you darling”

I ping what I am eating, I ping what I am thinking,
I whine that I don’t get my tea but also that I loved the coffee

When it’s night for them and they doze off one by one,
I keep waiting for a ping at least from someone

I realize loneliness is an occasion, who said it’s boring?
I can do whatever I wanna do, I feel like a king!

Suddenly someone intrudes my kingdom,
And again there’s a ping!

This time it’s my nocturnal friends,
Trust me, entire night we can keep on chatting!

At the end of the day, I feel like sleeping,
Tired of whole day chatting and pinging 
But no, I can’t, they won’t let me sleep,
My friends are all awake now and they want me to speak!

There’s a ping with a smile, one with a wink,
Another interesting one doesn't allow me to blink

They all have something to share; all have something to ping,
This was the fun for which I have been waiting

I get into my bed, chatting, smiling and giggling,
And even though I doze off, new pings keep pouring in,

That’s how my day ends my friend and when am so far away from you,
There’s nothing more special than your ping!

No comments:

Post a Comment