Thursday, January 18, 2018

Music In My Motherhood

My baby turned one and after celebrating his first birthday I was back into the daily routine. Suddenly one day my hubby returned home with a surprise gift.
I opened it with utmost excitement and was overjoyed to find a keyboard in it. Only he can think of such a thoughtful gift.
Music has been a part of my life since childhood but over the years as I got busy with other things, it faded away. Though I didn't get time to sit with a harmonium and practice singing yet I always wanted to do so.
Like a child I immediately plugged in the keyboard and started playing! I was very excited and wanted to play all my favorite songs right away!
From that day onwards most of my time was spent playing music! But with an infant it was not easy. I would wait impatiently for him to fall asleep and then immediately lock myself in the other room and enjoy my time with keyboard.
I started recording my songs and share with my friends and family. They all appreciated and also suggested to upload them in YouTube. It was exciting so I uploaded one song just to see how it goes.
I received compliments from all around and it encouraged me to upload more songs. Gradually the number of subscribers in my YouTube channel increased and I also stared receiving requests to play songs of their choice.
Today I have more than hundred subscribers and all thanks to them, I could create my custom URL - http://www.youtube.com/c/rashiroy
I am thankful that my motherhood gave me the time to pursue my hobby and take it forward to everyone to enjoy.
I would request all mothers to take out time for themselves and spend time doing what they love to do.
Hope you enjoy my music too!
http://www.youtube.com/c/rashiroy

No comments:

Post a Comment